TERMS & CONDITIONS
Keys available from 3pm on arrival. Please hand in by 10am on day of departure.
Children are always welcome.
Dogs (maximum of 1 dog) are allowed in certain accommodation at a charge of £35.00
Strict rules apply to pets.
High chairs & travel cots only - Cots provided at £8 per week, highchairs at £6 per week.
Electricity & gas – Are fully inclusive.
VAT – Is Included at 20% where applicable
1. Items left behind in the lodges and facilities are kept for two weeks then destroyed, due to high postage costs, a minimum of £5 will be required to return items left behind.
2. The person who name is on the booking form will be responsible for ensuring that the conditions of let are adhered to, for any loss or damage to the accommodation and the contents, given fair wear and tear, however caused during the rental period.
3. The accommodation rented should be kept clean and in good condition and any breakage’s reported immediately. If excessive cleaning, at the discretion of Watermouth Lodges, is required a cleaning charge of £25 will be levied.
4. You must not exceed the numbers sleeping in the lodge, if you do so, you will be asked to leave with no refunds given. You can not bring airbeds or put up beds for extra guests.
5. Personal property of visitors occupying accommodation is not the responsibility of Watermouth Lodges. Vehicles and personal property are left at your own risk.
6. Dogs (maximum 1 dog) allowed in certain accommodations at a charge of £35.00.. Dogs should bring their own bedding, must be house-trained, confined to public rooms, not allowed on furniture and never left unattended in properties, unless put in a cage. Out of doors, dogs should be kept under control and fouling in gardens cleared.
Reduced bar opening times are in operation during the low season.
It is an express condition of the booking that we, cannot be held responsible for any personal injury or damage to property nor non-availability of accommodation or amenities beyond our control. Our brochure is printed long periods in advance and we must reserve the right to make improvements or alterations without notice. It is an express condition of the booking that we will not be held responsible for any planned facility not being available through circumstances beyond our control. Outdoor pool open, subject to weather conditions, May spring Bank Holiday. We reserve the right to open only one of our swimming pools according to demand arid weather conditions. We do not employ lifeguards; children under 16 and non-swimmers must be accompanied by an adult swimmer at all times.
Wheelchairs & disability
Some of our lodges might be unsuitable for the disabled. To enable you to get the best from your holiday you must make prior arrangements, in writing, before booking.
Please send £50.00 for two bedroom lodges
£100.00 for Chestnut 21 and Maples 34
£150.00 for all Amberwood lodges.
Cancellation & curtailment insurance (Optional)
£20 per week payable at time of booking. If you are forced to cancel your holiday because of serious injury, illness, death, jury service or redundancy, to any member of your party named on the booking form, and it can be substantiated that this has arisen since you made the booking, then you are no longer liable for the balance of the rental. If the balance of the rental has been paid we guarantee to refund the balance. Deposits are non-refundable. The decision of Watermouth Lodges Ltd on all claims will be final. To qualify you must notify us immediately the circumstances arise. The cover is only valid if such qualifying circumstances arise before you leave your home for your holiday. Only those persons listed on your booking form, and submitted at the time of booking, will be covered by the cancellation scheme. Should you need to cancel you must notify us immediately. All cancellations must be confirmed in writing. If you do not take out our cancellation insurance, please make sure you have adequate travel insurance, as refunds will not be given if you need to cancel.
If you wish to make any amendments to your booking, dates or changing the type of lodge an admin fee of £10.00 will apply for each amendment. You can change your lodge up to 8 weeks before you arrive.
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION
For further information contact us today by calling T: 01271 865 361